Studio Moonfall, downtown indie bookstore and Kenosha’s all-ages book publisher of over 150 titles, is illustrating our hometown’s favorite places!
The Color of Kenosha coloring books are a fun-filled collection of Kenosha county’s best businesses as custom illustrations that their fans can enjoy coloring between their trips to see you.
Starting in the spring of 2020, we’ve already published seven editions of the cartoonified business directory. With thousands of copies out to the people of Kenosha and out-of-towners who have grabbed one or two at Kenosha HarborMarket, these coloring books are the most creative way to promote your business, giving people something to keep forever, collect the whole series, and share with their loved ones.
Here’s what you get when joining the Color of Kenosha:
Full of custom illustrated coloring pages of businesses throughout Kenosha County, the Color of Kenosha coloring book series is the most creative way to reach your customers, providing a fun way for them to spend time with your business between visits.
For the 2024 edition of this cartoonified collection of Kenosha’s favorite places, Studio Moonfall is making this advertising opportunity even better by bringing in sponsorships to two huge new community events – the Kenosha Book Festival and Kenosha Comic Con!
• Artwork designed by Wisconsin author/illustrator Donovan Scherer of Studio Moonfall.
• A printable file and web link for your coloring page that you can share.
• Social media graphics, poster, and display to promote/sell your copies of the book to recoup the cost of signing up.
• Optional discounts on the printed coloring book to give away or sell for a profit! The 2023 edition will sell for $15 MSRP.
• Sponsorship options to increase your company’s presence during the Kenosha Book Festival and Kenosha Comic Con events all summer long.
• Complimentary passes for the inaugural Kenosha Comic Con in February.
Set your business apart with this one of a kind promotion that will stay with the people of Kenosha for years to come.
The 2024 Edition will feature up to 100 local businesses and attractions and is planned to launch around April/May 2024. Signups are first come, first served, so join the most fun way to promote your business today!
For all of the details for this year’s coloring book and our new sponsorships opportunities, CLICK HERE to download the PDF.
If you have any questions, contact Donovan Scherer via the Contact Page.
Otherwise, let’s get drawing!
Get to know more about the Color of Kenosha from some television interviews!