J. Thorn has published two million words and has sold more than 185,000 books worldwide. He is an official member of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America, the Horror Writers Association, and the Great Lakes Association of Horror Writers.
J. co-hosts the Writers, Ink podcast with J.D. Barker and has interviewed some of today’s most successful authors including Hugh Howey, Josh Malerman, Joanna Penn, Chuck Palahniuk, Blake Crouch, James Rollins, Steven Pressfield, David Baldacci, and James Patterson.
Thorn earned a B.A. in American History from the University of Pittsburgh and a M.A. from Duquesne University. He is a full-time writer, part-time professor at John Carroll University, co-owner of Molten Universe Media, podcaster, FM radio DJ, musician, and a certified Story Grid nerd.
- Risen Gods
- Revolution: Stone the Crows Book Three
- Uprising: Stone the Crows Book Two
- Rebellion: Stone the Crows Book One
- Dustfall, Book Five – What Lies Beneath
- Dustfall, Book Four – Sons of the Lost
- Dustfall, Book Three – The Baying of Wolves
- Dustfall, Book Two – The Parting of Ways
- Dustfall, Book One – Shadows of a Lost Age
- American Demon Hunters